Owing to the recent COVID cases in Hong Kong and to ensure that the CMO Innovation Forum Hong Kong runs as a safety and health-compliant event, please note that we are forced to reschedule event dates to Wednesday 06 July 2022.
The longest-running CMO community event will ensure that our stakeholders remain safe at all our events in line with our Be Safe policies.
About the CMO Innovation Forum Hong Kong
The permanent changes and opportunities brought by the global pandemic are continuing to create a new marketing landscape that is disrupted by new business models, customer lifecycle experience, and applications of technology.
As the customer engagement strategies are getting redefined every other day, navigating the increasingly complex dynamics among stakeholders has become one of the top priorities for marketers.
What messaging and channels will connect with the consumers and resonate well? Will communication meet high expectations in personalization and cater to the behavioural shift? Are the consumers expecting more from a brand than just products and services?
In addition to such defining queries, there are other technology-centric developments:
- What should marketers do to bring a whole new level of hybrid immersive experience to customers?
- How can brands capitalize on their true and full potential in the new digital race?
Going into the 7th year, the CMO Innovation Forum Hong Kong is one of the industry’s most reputed and highly engaging forums for the region’s top marketing leaders and business decision-makers.
This closed-door forum will gather over 120+ CMOs, VP Marketing, GM/Head of Marketing, and Head/Director of Digital/Data/Branding/Experience/Social Media/Loyalty/Analytics, and other key business decision-makers to navigate a sustainable way forward in the increasingly unpredictable and uncertain world.
Key Topics in 2022:
- How CMOs are embedding sustainability (instead of greenwashing) into the business
- Capturing new growth by blending in social responsibility and purpose into brands
- The shifted nature of influencer marketing: learning and perspectives
- Deploying the right technology in the customer new lifecycle opportunities
- Getting right in the game to capitalize on the potential within the Metaverse
Who Should Attend?
CMOS, Chiefs, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers and Managers of: